Individual Health Insurance
Individual Health Insurance is included that you buy alone, on an individual or family premise, rather than acquiring through a business. Singular medical coverage can be obtained through the trade or off-trade (specifically from the health care coverage transporter).
- Age Proof: Pan Card, Voter’s ID, Passport, Driving License, School/ College Certificate, Birth Certificate.
- Address Proof: Utility Bill, Passport, Voter’s ID, Telephone bill, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Bank A/C Statement, Letter from Recognized Public Authority.
- Photo Identity proof: Driving License, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Pan Card, Letter from Recognised Public Authority or Public Servant with Photograph verifying the identity and residence, Aadhar Card
- Recent passport size photograph
- Income Proof: Salary Slip, Form 16, ITR/ Assessment Order/ Employers Certificate.
- Medical Reports – In case required from the insurance companies end