ULIP is an extra security item, which gives risk cover to the policyholder alongside speculation alternatives to put resources into any number of qualified ventures, for example, stocks, securities or common assets. As a single integrated plan, the speculation part and the security part can be overseen as indicated by explicit necessities and decisions.
- Age Proof: Pan Card, Voter’s ID, Passport, Driving License, School/ College Certificate, Birth Certificate.
- Address Proof: Utility Bill, Passport, Voter’s ID, Telephone bill, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Bank A/C Statement, Letter from Recognized Public Authority.
- Photo Identity proof: Driving License, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Pan Card, Letter from Recognised Public Authority or Public Servant with Photograph verifying the identity and residence, Aadhar Card.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Income Proof: Salary Slip, Form 16, ITR/ Assessment Order/ Employers Certificate.
- Medical Reports – In case required from the insurance companies end.