MSME stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. In a developing country like India, MSME industries are the backbone of the economy.
The MSME sector contributes to 45% of India’s Total Industrial Employment, 50% of India’s Total Exports and 95% of all industrial units of the country and more than 6000 types of products are manufactured in these industries (As per msme.gov.in). When these industries grow, the economy of the country grows as a whole and flourishes. These industries are also known as small-scale industries or SSI’s.
As per the report of Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India; MSME sector is serving numerous benefits towards the inclusive growth of the Indian economy. The major contribution of MSMEs is as follows:
- It provides opportunities at a comparatively lower cost;
- It helps in the industrialization of rural and backward areas;
- Reduce Regional imbalances through the optimum utilization of their resources;
- More equitable distribution of national income and wealth;
- A major partner in the process of inclusive growth.
Consulting for Issues like NCLT, SARFESI, DRT
- UNDER LIQUIDATION
- DE LISTED DEFAULTER
- UNLISTED DEFAULTER
- UNDER DEBTOR POSSESSION
- BANK CLASSIFYING NON PERFORMING ASSETS
- COMPANIES VANISHED & DIRECTORS UNTRACEABLE
- SUBSTANTIAL GOVT DUE SUCH AS TAXES CUSTOMS EXCISE
- WILLFUL DEFAULTERS
- HEAVY REGULAR LOSSES
- PROMOTERS TO GET RID OFF COMPANY/BUSINESS